The Unicol adhesives for composite panels offer optimum results with many materials and a guarantee of stability and durability of the final product.
Single-component polyurethane adhesive characterized by a high setting speed. It doesn’t contain solvents.
Easy-to-use with normal caulk gun
Excellent adhesion on numerous substrates
· Bonding in metal construction; aluminium, stainless steel, galvanised steel, copper.
· Bonding of metal corner connections in doors and windows.
· Bonding of synthetic materials; PVC, fibre-reinforced plastics etc.
· Bonding of insulating materials including expanded polystyrene and polyurethane panels.
· Powerful bonding of wood and wood-derived, as plywood.
· Chemical bonding of rock, mineral, marble, plasterboard, concrete ecc.
Available in boxes of 24 polyethylene cartridges (310 ml each ).