The Unicol adhesives for composite panels offer optimum results with many materials and a guarantee of stability and durability of the final product.
Isocoll 6307 is a single-component, moisture curing, thixotropic, solvent-free polyurethane adhesive with excellent resistance to water, temperature, weathering and ageing conditions
Quick setting time
Easily usable with cartridge guns
Excellent adhesion on numerous substrates
· Bonding in metal construction; aluminium, stainless steel, galvanised steel, copper.
· Bonding of metal corner connections in doors and windows.
· Bonding of synthetic materials; PVC, fibre-reinforced plastics etc.
· Bonding of insulating materials including expanded polystyrene and polyurethane panels.
· Powerful bonding of wood and wood-derived, as plywood.
· Chemical bonding of rock, mineral, marble, plasterboard, concrete ecc.